Saratoga Hospital opened its doors in 1895 in order to serve the immediate community’s needs for medical care. Today, Saratoga Hospital, a premier provider of healthcare services in the region. remains committed to care for their community, serving patients in 19 locations and offering a comprehensive range of medical services.
The OR and ICU Addition and Renovation Project continues Saratoga’s expansion of community services. The ICU renovation consists of an 18,000 square foot fit-up to create 19 ICU patient rooms, decentralized nursing stations, and family and support areas. The OR work consists of a 57,200 square foot addition and a 14,400 renovation which will create 10 new, state of the art surgical suites, a new PACU, pre-op patient rooms, nursing stations, and common areas. When complete, the project value will be approximately 19 million dollars. AOW and Saratoga Hospital have worked collectively over many years to complete key projects including the Emergency Department Addition & Renovation, the Radiation and Oncology Center Addition, and the Saratoga Surgery Center.
Recently, the growth of Saratoga Hospital and their commitment to providing high-quality health care to the community was featured in an article published by the Albany Times Union. That article can be found here.